Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!


This year passed at a blink of an eye. For me this was the most painful year that I had to live through. The problem lies in incapability of expression. The million times I try..... I fail....I try....I fail...the scars that I received were never healed. In the process of curing myself I left someone in utter pain and agony to suffer all alone. Today the scathing thought of my brutality leaves me numb. I learned to put myself in someone else' shoes which I had quit long ago in order to escape pain.

A lesson learned is a feather of wisdom added to my cap. I am struggling towards my betterment in order to save another soul from the darkness of mental agony. I dont know how far can I take life but I wont run away. I can face...will face till I can nurture that soul within me. I will keep trying. Life calls us with open arms...asks..what do you want? We choose happiness to sorrow but how many understands the pain behind happiness? Happiness cannot be a goal, the goal is to live life happily. Happiness is a path which is paved towards eternity.

Today on the day of Christmas, when the purest soul was born...I asked from God all the strength to face the challenges of life, I dont want happiness...i can achieve it, i dont want wealth...I can create it, I dont want love...it is already there within me.

I asked God for the strength, the inspiration to make it possible.......what God replied was........."Child! You already have it...all the strength and inspiration lies in the soul that you want to nurture within you. All you have to do is feel it."

So lets celebrate the brightest day with the light within us. Merry Christmas!!

No comments: