Thursday, September 6, 2007

Be Right Back


PHEWW.....

Well after a long time it seems I am back at blogging. Not that I did not want to make posts but just that I was too busy at office with other stuff. More than a months time and loads to say.

My friend joined the same office this week. I hardly get a chance to see her face though. So I use the Yahoo Messenger to see her face. Hey that snap was taken by me.

5th September was the birthday of Dr. S Radhakrishnan. However we celebrated the birthday of the leader in our office. Poor soul he seemed to be really busy, but he managed to take his time out to cut the birthday cake of course.

As far as I am concerned there are loads of concern here. Its difficult for people around me to understand me. Few have terrible problem making me understand and I have a harrowing time letting people know me. Know a Pisces you will understand the psyche. Keep up with me....hope to come up with something more interesting next time.

No comments: