Tuesday, March 18, 2008

On My birthday

I got a pair of Goldfish on my birthday. It so happened that my best friend gave me a surprise and bought me a whole set of fishbowl, pebbles and ofcourse the fishes. We did not know that they were the Pearl scale species until we searched on the internet.

As I am new to fishes, I was overjoyed when I received the gift. Is there a better gift to present to a Piscean? Now you dont need to think who the piscean is.



This is the fat one who keeps pooping throughout the day.

One of them died yesterday due to some disease but was my favorite. Have a look.



I dint want any of my fishes alone, so I got another one as a gift to join the big fat one.

I will be getting a filter for them. Now lets see how I cope with my new friends and their new life at my place.

1 comment:

DAWNERS said...

Your blog is looking very fishy.